School's out, kids are home, vacations are booked, family is in town, etc. You work hard and want to play hard too! Or sometimes "life" happens and you're unable to be as plugged into the church body as you'd like to be.
Thankfully, there are a variety of ways for you to stay connected when you can't be here in person! You can still watch our Sunday services - live or recorded, keep up with dates & events, give, and more. Here are a few:
- On our website, www.gccob.com you can find upcoming events, the latest news, watch live services, submit prayer requests, and subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
- Facebook - Check out the latest news and events, as well as watch our sermons live in real-time or previously recorded ones here: https://www.facebook.com/gccob
- Download our App for info at your fingertips: gccob.com/app. Check out this news article about all the benefits of having and using the GCC app: https://www.gccob.com/news/gcc-app
- YouTube - GCC's YouTube has recorded sermons, bible study sessions, video snippets, and more. Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/c/GreatCommissionChurch
- Weekly GCC Newsletter - A newsletter is sent out twice weekly: Wednesday's "See You There" edition tells you about upcoming events and recent news, with links for more info and to register. Friday's "Ready, Set, Sunday" edition helps you prepare for the upcoming weekend service along with the previous week's giving info. To sign up for our newsletters, go to our home page, gccob.com, scroll to the bottom, and enter your email to subscribe. It's that easy!
We encourage you to watch and interact online as much as possible when you're unable to join us in person. You can participate in other acts of worship, such as submitting prayer requests here: gccob.com/card, and also by giving at gccob.com/give.