Part 1 of the TKO Small Group Training - Jessica Schwegel Shares some valuable experience in leading and ministering to a Small Group of teenagers.
- How to get teenagers talking and praying
- Relying on the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- How this stage of learning for teenagers is different from other stages and must include asking questions.
Part 2 and 3 of the TKO Small Group Training - Chris Bishop and Melanie Caffee share some tips and tricks for leading and ministering to a Small Group of teenagers.
- Helping teenagers understand that we are choosing to be small group leaders because we value teenagers.
- It's ok if you don't know the answers.
- Teenagers want to talk, not hear the leader talk. They want to be heard and ask questions in a safe environment.
Part 4 and 5 of the TKO Small Group Training - Tyler Francis shares what it was like to be in a youth small group and then lead a youth small group.
- It's a long-term investment, and you won't typically see an immediate return.
- Relationships are remembered and are the catalyst for life change.
- Helping kids tackle hard choices like honoring their parents when their parents don't go to church.
We finished up with a Q and A session.